Tuesday 30 August 2016

apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.

WALT apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.

Improvisation TECHNIQUES that I have used successfully are, thinking on the spot. saying yes

Improvisation TECHNIQUES that I would like to have more practice at speaking more loder

The thing that I enjoyed most about this unit of learning was playing the games………..because…………... it was fun and funny

The thing that I found most challenging during this unit of learning was the work……...because………it was hard

My favourite improvisation game was… not my body thing…...because……..it was funny


My next step/ something I need to work on further  in improvisation is get more contdint…….because…... i am not

No comments:

Post a Comment