Wednesday 6 April 2016

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.


My Strengths


The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were…….Keeps you balanced when you play your shot.



The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were…….Cup your hands or reverse cup as early as possible.


My Next Steps


To improve my striking of a ball I need to More power from your shot from shoulders and hips.…………….because……………i am not geting much power


To Improve my catching and fielding I need to Keep your eye on the ball ………...because…………..i will miss the ball


The game that I enjoyed the most was striking…………..because………………. it was fun to hit and get in

No comments:

Post a Comment